Employment law issues are often laced with emotion, which can make them difficult to solve on your own. In these cases, a neutral third party can be very helpful. Mayfield Bustarde, LLP represents both employees and businesses in employment law disputes. Our goal is to help you resolve employment law matters quickly and efficiently.
Comprehensive Employment Law Counsel
We can provide employment law advice on a wide range of issues such as:
- Wages and benefits, including wage and hour laws
- Wrongful termination claims and at-will statements
- Discrimination charges (age, disability, sexual harassment, hostile workplace)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Complaints with the Labor Commission
- Employment contract disputes such as compensation issues
While we attempt to resolve employment matters quickly and out of court, we are also prepared to litigate if necessary. Our experienced attorneys are skilled in the courtroom. We will represent you in lawsuits and at Labor Commissioner and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearings.
Know Your Rights in Employment Cases
Please call our attorneys at 858.793.8090 or send us an e-mail for a free consultation on your employment law needs.