Mayfield Bustarde, LLP approaches business law transactions, issues and problems with our clients’ overall business strategy constantly in mind. One of our strengths is helping our clients decide whether or not they should settle or litigate a legal matter. We understand that litigation can be very expensive, so we will make every effort to reach the solutions to your business needs before having to take your case to court.
At Mayfield Bustarde, LLP, we bring real-world business experience to our legal practice. You will notice the difference immediately. To schedule an appointment with one of our experienced business law attorneys, please contact our Solana Beach, California, office at 858.793.8090.
Our San Diego Contract Formation Disputes Attorneys Provide a Full Complement of Business Law Services
To successfully grow a business requires focus and dedication. We can help your business stay on track by handling your legal matters.
- Business formation — We will work with you in choosing an entity that maximizes the benefit of your business structure.
- Business contracts and transactions — Putting the right contracts in place can save time and money and avoid disputes in the future.
- Buying and selling of businesses — We can draft, review or assist in negotiating sales contracts and represent you at the closing.
- Business dispute resolution — Solving problems quickly can save the expense of a trial.
- Business litigation — When litigation is necessary, we have the skill to aggressively argue on your behalf.
- Shareholder, partner and owner disputes — When there is dissent at the top, it is important to resolve the matter before it affects the business.
- Employment law — A third party can often resolve employee problems before they escalate.
- Trademarks and copyrights — Our attorneys understand current intellectual property law and can protect your interests.
- Real estate transactions and litigation — Whether you need us to review contracts and leases or fight for you in court, we can handle your commercial real estate matter.
Business Lawyers You Can Count On
Please call us at 858.793.8090 or send our lawyers an e-mail for a free consultation.